8.22.2010

Chebe Bread Hamburger Buns

I made the Chebe mix today into four hamburger/sandwich buns. I added the parmesan cheese that was suggested on the package and formed it into the four 4" buns. Oh my! It was delicious. I used my first one tonight for a hamburger. Mmmmmm! I'm taking the other three with me on our family trip to use for sloppy joe's and as a go along with our gluten free spaghetti and meatballs.

Speaking of which ... I'm making spaghetti and meatballs for my entire husband's family and I'm making everything gluten free! I bought my favorite gf spaghetti (I buy from amazon in 12 packs) and some gf bread crumbs for the meatballs. I also made gf chocolate cupcakes gotta love Betty Crocker :) with chocolate frosting. Mmmm! Can't wait for our dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment