9.15.2010

Naturally Gluten Free

I spend most of my time trying to make gluten free items that are similar to things I used to eat. Mac and cheese, bread, cookies, etc. Today was the first cool day I've been in town for and I had the fireplace on, a yummy candle burning (in sweet potato pecan pie scent...I've had sooooo many complements on this candle. It smells like you've been baking amazing pumpkin pie all day). Bunny trail. Moving on.

So, I decided it was the perfect day to roast veggies. I cut up carrots, zucchini, broccoli, yellow squash and red potatoes, coated with a couple tablespoons of olive oil and a little salt and pepper and roasted them in the oven for an hour and a half. Mmmmm! They are so delicious and naturally gluten free. Kinda makes me wonder why I go to all the trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment