9.28.2010

Ok, so it hit me ...

and I hit back! I may not have posted for a couple weeks, but I've continued eating GF and am working on making several new things. Currently I have a crusty GF artisan bread rising and I can't wait to see how it turns out. I'm hoping this will be my olive oil dipping, cheese plate, GF spaghetti, go along bread from now on. We'll see!

I made a GF zucchini bread that was the best quick bread I've ever tasted! No kidding.

I have several soups on the menu, such as, crabby corn chowder.

I'm making and taking some dark chocolate dipped coconut macaroons to a women's retreat at my church.

I've decided this is my chance to cook and enjoy the process while sticking to my gluten free eating. Sure, it takes more time, effort and money ... but this is for my health and that's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment