8.27.2010

Still on vacation, still gluten free.

Vacation is going great and gluten free. I have been surprised how easily I have been able to stay gluten free. Sure, there have been a few bunless hamburgers and salads when I would have preferred something else but all in all, it's gone really well. Mostly this can be chalked up to a lot of preparation. The most recent part of our vacation was a three day trip to Glacier National Park.

It was beautiful and lots of fun! We at breakfast and dinner at our cabin with a full kitchen and were able to cook yummy gluten free dinners (spaghetti & meatballs, sloppy joe's and baked chicken with mashed potatoes). For breakfast I had Udi's lemon streusel muffins. Mmmm!!! Lunches we ate out and they were a little more difficult but doable. So, I've learned on this trip to prep ahead and try to find lodging where I can cook. Feeling good and enjoying being gluten free!

No comments:

Post a Comment